2013 Beer Industry Update
Get the data you need to track the fast-changing beer biz in the 2013 Beer Industry Update.
Key 2012 figures – brewers, brands, segments, retail trends and more – available now. Straightforward data tables, expert analysis from the editors of Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS and colorful graphs that make data come alive.
Key features in this year’s edition: 1) for the first time, on-premise data; 2) full five-year trends of brand and reporting state data to compare before and after the AB InBev and MillerCoors deals were done; 3) new graphs to illustrate state and other data trends.
Key features in this year’s edition:
- Full five-year trends of brand and reporting state data to compare before and after the AB InBev and MillerCoors deals were done.
- New graphs to illustrate state and other data trends.
- Revised absolute alcohol consumption data to give a more accurate picture of adult drinking habits.
- Major Brewers' Shipments and Share, by Region and in 42 States 2007-2011;
- Brewer/Importer Profiles;
- Media Spending for Major Suppliers and Brands;
- Per Capita Beer Consumption by State;
- Draft & Package Share by State;
- Major International Brewers 2007-2011;
- And much more!
Update is the single-most reliable compendium of beer data and analysis available, published by Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS, the leading source of info on the US beer industry since 1970. When you purchase the CD-ROM version of Update, you will receive a disk with tables, text and color charts just days after major suppliers report their figures and other year-end data wraps up. We give you the data in Excel so you can slice and dice the data to create custom analyses. Or, if you prefer, you can receive a print edition of Update.
Here's the data that you'll receive when you buy now:
|1. 2012 Industry Overview, with figures and analysis of industry totals suppliers and major brands||7. Major Brewers' Shipments By Quarter 2010-2012|
|2. Key Brand and Segment Data 2008-2012||8. Quarterly Depletions Trends 2008-2012 (AB and MC)|
|3. Detailed Brewer, Brand and Price Trends in Key Retail Chains||9. Shipments by Top 27 Craft Brewers, 2008-2012|
|4. Import Brand Trends 2008-2012||10. Beer Price Indexes|
|5. Industry Shipments 2001-2012||11. Leading Brands in Key Metro Markets|
|6. Major Brewers' Shipments 2002-2011||12. US Import-Export Data|
|13. Drinking Trends in the US, from Gallup Poll|
Update's got all the key facts and figures you need to plan strategy and protect your investment in the fast-changing beer industry. It's the best single-volume source of information about the U.S. beer industry on the market. Shipments data, brewer data, brand data, prices, demographics: Update's got it all. In over 300 pages jam-packed with information, tables, graphs and analysis the 2013 Update will provide a complete picture of the US brewing industry. You'll also get 5-year series of shipments by the current global beer giants and trends in the biggest world beer markets. And with our flexible CD-ROM/print format, you can get the information you want more quickly than ever before, in the format you choose.
Here are your options:
1. 2013 Beer Industry Update, CD-ROM Edition: We'll provide all of the data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files on a CD-ROM, complete with color graphics. This format gives you the data you need in the most timely manner, so you can create custom analyses. $1,195.
2. 2013 Beer Industry Update, Print Edition: We'll send out a print edition of the book on June 15. $1,095.
3. 2013 Beer Industry Update, CD ROM + Print Edition: We'll provide all of the data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files on a CD-ROM, complete with color graphics. We'll send the disk immediately, plus a print edition of the book on June 15. $1,295.
Remember, Beer Industry Update isn't just the key numbers. Readers also benefit from the long experience of the book's editors. Update is written and edited by the staff of Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS, the leading trade publisher for the US brewing industry. INSIGHTS' editors provide perspective to go along with the facts.