- Parent Category: Books
2014 Beer Industry Update
Key Figures Available Now
Get the data you need to track the fast-changing beer biz in the 2014 Beer Industry Update.
Key 2013 figures – brewers, brands, segments, retail trends and more – will be available immediately. Straightforward data tables, expert analysis from the editors of Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS and colorful graphs that make data come alive.
Key features in this year’s edition:
- Full five-year trends of brand and reporting state data -- 2009-2013-- since the AB InBev and MillerCoors deals were done.
- New maps to illustrate state and other data trends.
- A five-year series of every craft brewer that shipped 100,000 bbls or more in 2013.
Update is the single-most reliable compendium of beer data and analysis available, published by Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS, the leading source of info on the US beer industry since 1970. When you reserve the CD-ROM version of Update, you will receive a disk with tables, text and color charts with key 2013 industry, brewer, brand, segment, retail and other immediately. When all of the 2013 data becomes available - by June 1 - we'll complete the publication for you. We give you the data in Excel so you can slice and dice the data to create custom analyses. Or, if you prefer, you can receive a print edition of Update.
Here's the data you'll receive immediately:
- 2013 Industry Overview, with figures and analysis of industry totals, suppliers and major brands.
- Key Brand and Segment Data 2009-2013
- Detailed Brewer, Brand and Price Trends in Key Retail Chaannels, plus new on-premise data
- Import Trends 2009-2013
- Industry Shipments 2003-2013
- Major Brewers' Shipments 2003-2013
- Major Brewers' Shipments By Quarter 2011-2013
- Quarterly Depletions Trends 2009-2013 (AB and MC)
- Shipments by Top Craft Brewers, 2009-2013
- Beer Price Indexes
- Leading Brands in Key Metro Markets
- US Import-Export Data
- Absolute Alcohol Consumption Trends
- Drinking Trends in the US, from Gallup Poll
Additional Info Available June 1, 2014 - all of the above, plus:
- Major Brewers' Shipments and Share, by Region and in 42 States 2009-2013;
- Brewer/Importer Profiles;
- Per Capita Beer Consumption by State;
- Draft & Package Share by State;
- Major International Brewers 2009-2013;
- And much more!
Update's got all the key facts and figures you need to plan strategy and protect your investment in the fast-changing beer industry. It's the best single-volume source of information about the U.S. beer industry on the market. Shipments data, brewer data, brand data, prices, demographics: Update's got it all. In over 300 pages jam-packed with information, tables, graphs and analysis the 2014 Update will provide a complete picture of the US brewing industry. And with our flexible edition options, you can get the information you want more quickly than ever before, in a format you choose.
Here are your options:
1. 2014 Beer Industry Update, CD-ROM Edition: We'll provide all of the data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files on a CD-ROM, complete with color graphics. We'll send the first disk immediately, the second disk on June 1. This format gives you the data you need in the most timely manner, so you can create custom analyses. $1125, $100 off the final price.
2. 2014 Beer Industry Update, Print Edition: We'll send out a print edition of the book on June 15. $1025, $100 off the final price.
3. 2014 Beer Industry Update, CD ROM + Print Edition: We'll provide all of the data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files on a CD-ROM, complete with color graphics. We'll send the first disk immediately, the second disk on June 1, plus a print edition of the book.$1,225, $100 off the final price.
Prices going up June 1, 2014
Remember, Beer Industry Update isn't just the key numbers. Readers also benefit from the long experience of the book's editors. Update is written and edited by the staff of Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS, the leading trade publisher for the US brewing industry. INSIGHTS' editors provide perspective to go along with the facts.