THE 2016 BEER INSIGHTS SPRING CONFERENCE
May 16-17, 2016 at Chicago's Ritz-Carlton
Join us for the 2016 Beer Insights Spring Conference, May 16-17th at Chicago's Ritz-Carlton. This year’s Spring Conference will focus both on the current deal landscape (brewer and distrib) along with our usual focus on the hi-end of the beer biz.
- Bill Anderson, First Beverage Group Chairman and CEO
- Jim Koch, Boston Beer Company Brewer and Founder
- Bill Hackett, Contellation Brands Beer Division Chairman
- Ronald den Elzen, Heineken USA Prexy and CEO
- Sierra Nevada's Joe Whitney, Sales & Marketing Director and Brian Grossman, co-manager of the Mills River brewery, new leadership representing generational change.
- Joe Thompson, Independent Beverage Group President, will give us his views on the past, present & future of distributor consolidation.
- Mark Hall and Randy Jozwiakowski, Managing Directors of paragon Beverage Advisors. For a number of years, Mark & Randy led AB's team on distributor consolidation. And Randy served on the board of the Craft Brew Alliance. Now that they're out on their own, they'll give us their unique perspective as they apply almost 30 years of combined beverage industry experience to client transactions.
Look for lots of new insights into these 2 top-of-mind topics. Along with plenty of Q&A and networking opportunities.
Includes 1 1/2 days of presentations, a reception on Monday evening, Continental breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, and a closing reception on Tuesday late afternoon.
Click here for hotel special conference rate or call The Ritz-Carlton at (312) 266-1000 and mention Group Code: bm5bm5a.