THE 2015 BEER INSIGHTS SEMINAR
November 8-9th, 2015 in New York City
Join us for the Beer Insights Seminar on Monday November 9th at the Waldorf=Astoria in NYC. This year’s seminar promises to be another premier beer biz event. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about the beer industry and network with some of the best minds in the biz.
- Anheuser-Busch CEO João Castro Neves, leading AB through a deal-rich rapidly changing environment.
- MillerCoors CMO David Kroll, just named in July, who is sure to bring a fresh perspective to MillerCoors mktg opportunites and challenges.
- Pabst CEO Eugene Kashper will update you on his action-packed 1st yr including the runaway success of Not Your Father’s Root Beer.
- Alltech Brewing’s Dr. T. Pearse Lyons will discuss his pioneering new business models in craft.
- Consultant Mike Mazzoni is certain to be thought-provoking on brewer and distributor issues.
- You’ll hear from some of hottest brewers and brands in the industry including Constellation CMO Jim Sabia with the industry’s fastest growing $ brand Modelo Especial and Lagunitas Founder Tony Magee following his groundbreaking deal with Heineken.
- Beer Marketer's Insights President Benj Steinman will present an overview of the US Beer Industry, identifying trends and updating us on the competitive landscape.
The conference is $1250 per person and will be held Nov 8-9th, 2015 at the Waldorf=Astoria in New York City. The conference includes an opening reception the evening before (Sun., Nov 8), and a full day of presentations with question-and-answer sessions on Nov 9th. Continental breakfast and lunch are included. BMI will also host a post-conference reception on Monday afternoon.
To reserve a room at our special conference rate click here or call the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel at (212) 355-3000