Get the data you need to track the fast-changing beer biz in the
2017 Beer Industry Update.
Get the data you need to track the dynamic US beer biz in the 2017 Beer Industry Update. 2016 figures - brewers, brands, segments, retail trends and more - are now available. Hard-hitting all key data tables, expert analysis from Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS and 4-color graphs make the data come alive.
Update is the most reliable compendium of beer data and analysis available, published by beer marketer’s INSIGHTS. Update buyers can receive electronic files with tables, text and color charts just days after major suppliers report their figures and other year-end data wraps ups. We also publish a print edition of Update for those who prefer a handy desk reference.
Here's an overview of what The 2017 Beer Industry Update Includes:
- Key Brand and Segment Data 2012-2016
- Detailed Segment, Brewer, Brand and Price Trends in Key Retail Channels
- Import Trends 2012-2016
- Industry Shipments 2006-2016
- Major Brewers' Shipments 2006-2016
- Major Brewers' Shipments By Quarter 2014-2016
- Quarterly/Annual Depletions Trends 2012-2016 for AB, MC, Constellation and Boston Beer 2012-2016
- Major Brewers' Shipments and Share, by region and in 42 States 2012-2016
- Shipments by Top Craft Brewers, 2012-2016
- Brewery Stock price trends
- Beer, Wine and Spirits Price Indexes
- Leading Brands in Key Metro Markets
- US Import-Export Data
- US Drinking Trends, from Gallup Poll and Govt Surveys
- Brewer/Importer Profiles
- Alcohol Consumption Trends;
- Draft & Package Share by State
- Key International Developments
- And more...
Update's got all the key facts and figures you need to plan strategy and protect your investment in the fast-changing beer industry. It's the best single-volume source of information about the U.S. beer industry on the market. Shipments data, brewer data, brand data, prices, demographics: Update's got it all. In over 300 pages jam-packed with information, tables, graphs and analysis the 2017 Update will provide a complete picture of the US brewing industry. And with our flexible electronic/print, you can get the information you want more quickly than ever before, in a format you choose. Prices below reflect your $100.00 pre-publication discount.
1. Electronic edition of 2017 Beer Industry Update: Data and analysis in Microsft Excel and Word files, sent via email in a zip file, complete with color graphics. We'll provide all of the data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files, complete with color graphics via email in a zip file. Pre-Publication Price: $1,275.00
2. Print Edition of 2017 Beer Industry Update: We'll send out a print edition of the book in June. Pre-Publication Price: $1,175.00
3. Both Electronic + Print Editions of 2017 Beer Industry Update: We'll provide all of the electronic data and analysis in Microsoft Excel and Word files, completed with color graphics via email in a zip file. We'll send the files and the print edition immediately. Pre-Publication Price: $1,375.00
Remember, Beer Industry Update isn't just the key numbers. Readers also benefit from the long experience of the book's editors - the staff of Beer Marketer's INSIGHTS - the leading trade publisher for the US brewing industry. INSIGHTS' editors provide perspective to go along with the facts.